Mar 14, 2011

spring is coming


On cold days like this one, when we once again call this snow the "last of the season", I have to remind myself that spring is in fact right around the corner. I dislike winter. I don't like to be cold and I don't like the dreary look to the plants all around. For me, snow and a roaring fire are all that make winter bearable once Christmas is over. Having snow this late in the game, however, is discouraging.

I am excited for spring! I am excited for the new life that spring brings. Green grass, budding trees, birds chirping, and rain puddles thrill me! I adore watching nature change through children's eyes and see the magic when they realize that the dead flowers have come back once again. The sweet aroma of blossoms and freshly cut grass mixed with the savory smell of steaks on the grill may work on my allergies, but it energizes and rejuvenates me!

With the warmer weather comes business anew. Spring is a beautiful time of year for photos. The bright colors and warm air are very inviting! I cannot wait to get back outside with my camera without freeeeezing. I cannot wait to capture the life all around me! I cannot wait to capture the faces of sweet children playing among the life! I cannot wait to capture spring on my camera once
again.

No comments:

Post a Comment