Mar 9, 2011

announcing pix with chix in topeka.

I am looking forward to kicking-off my first ever Pix with Chix event! I announced it yesterday morning and not only are there only three remaining spots, BUT there has also been interest in the Kansas City area to bring the event there the following week! This event is going to be SO much fun! I will have some baby chicks for sure and maybe a ducking or bunny too! I am so excited to capture kiddos with my camera as they play with these live baby animals!

If you haven't already reserved your spot, don't wait! Contact me right away so you don't miss out!!!

Cost is only $50 for a 30 minute mini-session. You will get to watch your child(ren)'s delight as they play with these adorable little creatures for 30 minutes while I snap away with my camera! After two weeks, you will receive a disc with all the full resolution images from your session AND a release to print the images! :D

This is my first shot at this type of event and I hope to host other seasonal events like this one in the future!!! Check back in a few weeks for a peek at how it went and some DARLING photos!

2 comments:

  1. SO excited that you'll be able to come to KC! The girls are going to love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too! IT will be lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete