Mar 29, 2011

sadness and joy

Sadness:
My last post joyously awaited Pix with Chix here in Topeka. The weather was forcast as nice with minimal chance of rain. My kids were excited, you were excited, I was excited... the weather... was disagreeable. I had to postpone the day of fun that was planned. :( Pix with Chix has been rescheduled for Sunday April 10th. Most people were able to move their time (someone joined the KC event), however there are still two spots available. If you or a friend would like to join us, please please please get in touch with me! I am still so excited for this event... I even have a new prop I am bringing!!! :) As great as this reschedule is... it isn't even the "joy" from the title...!

Joy:
I want my FaceBook page to be more than just a boring page. I want it to be more of a two sided page for me and others who love photography. I truly believe that you do not have to have a beautiful large camera like mine to catch some really great, creative, or fun stuff! I am formulating a plan to make my page a place for you to participate! Maybe have some photo games you can participate in! I love playing with my camera and photos and I know there are many others who enjoy it also. Whether with your phone camera, a simple point and shoot, or a DSLR I want YOU to come play on FaceBook with me... and your camera! :D Keep an eye out for the "rules" and upcoming games!!! 

Pst... don't forget to *like* the page (www.facebook.com/faithfotos)  because you can't play if you aren't there...!

No comments:

Post a Comment